Discussion Update & Discussion About Direct Taxes

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 730

IndiaN

Contributor
Reaction score
ITR Filing Timeline Ended (Not Extended)
ITR Verification Timeline Reduced to 30 Days from Existing 120 Days
uM74at9.jpg

erS9pRZ.jpg

New website is super fast in processing the returns, but its difficult to understand few things when we start the filing, that should be made with ease(layman wordings needed)

Mine few days before I file, after few hours its processed

New website is super fast in processing the returns, but its difficult to understand few things when we start the filing, that should be made with ease(layman wordings needed)

Mine few days before I file, after few hours its processed
For the very same reason i always prefer 3rd party application for the last 2 years filling ITR via phone pe using tax2win application .. very simple steps they made it very user friendly with 10 mins we can fill it 😎👍

For the very same reason i always prefer 3rd party application for the last 2 years filling ITR via phone pe using tax2win application .. very simple steps they made it very user friendly with 10 mins we can fill it 😎👍
I used ClearTax it is much easier for 5 years of filing, but last year they had an issue doing that so used new website, for this year also used new website

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock