OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Laapata Ladies was a good watch. I didn't had high expectations. I was wrong. Ravi Kishan stole the show.
Yup Ravi Kishan is a great actor.If not for sleazy Bhojpuri movies that he used to do,he would have been held in much more respect than he is .

Yup Ravi Kishan is a great actor.If not for sleazy Bhojpuri movies that he used to do,he would have been held in much more respect than he is .
Yes, he is indeed a good actor. He brings life to even smaller roles he plays.

Watched some series and movies over last 2 weeks:
1)Lootere on Hotstar
It had an interesting story but plot was all over the place.At times it felt as if the makers are just killing time to reach their target of 8 episodes for the ssn.Too many unnecessary storylines in the series makes it a boring watch.

2)Rebel Moon Part 2 on Netflix

Netflix's disaster with big names is not just limited to India.The Rebel Moon franchise is another disaster from Netflix eventhough it has Zack Snyder on director's seat.Apart from stunning visuals the film has nothing to offer.Strictly avoidable.

3)Silence 2 on Zee5
This one is a decent watch.However,my grudge with most of the modern day suspense thriller is that they introduce the antagonist very briefly in the series/movie before the eventual revelation.I feel that a suspense thriller is best when it makes the viewers guess for the identity of the culprit throughout the story.

Watched some series and movies over last 2 weeks:
1)Lootere on Hotstar
It had an interesting story but plot was all over the place.At times it felt as if the makers are just killing time to reach their target of 8 episodes for the ssn.Too many unnecessary storylines in the series makes it a boring watch.

2)Rebel Moon Part 2 on Netflix

Netflix's disaster with big names is not just limited to India.The Rebel Moon franchise is another disaster from Netflix eventhough it has Zack Snyder on director's seat.Apart from stunning visuals the film has nothing to offer.Strictly avoidable.

3)Silence 2 on Zee5
This one is a decent watch.However,my grudge with most of the modern day suspense thriller is that they introduce the antagonist very briefly in the series/movie before the eventual revelation.I feel that a suspense thriller is best when it makes the viewers guess for the identity of the culprit throughout the story.
Silence 2 was horrible. Unwatchable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock