Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 548
  • Views: Views 91,154
Not always....we used same account in 7 devices at a time to check this last year but different titles...for same titles it was 4 allowed....
Login was allowed at multiple devices but simultaneously one title was allowed to be played on 4 devices

Login was allowed at multiple devices but simultaneously one title was allowed to be played on 4 devices
We. Used 7 titles means watched in 7 devices at a time.now only 4 titles allowed.I said it...I said the same as same title in 4 device earlier too..
It's not about login...

We. Used 7 titles means watched in 7 devices at a time.now only 4 titles allowed.I said it...I said the same as same title in 4 device earlier too..
It's not about login...
If I take only 1 screen for example a TV can I use that in Android mobile too means When I am not using the TV can I use the same account in mobile or Tablet .

If I take only 1 screen for example a TV can I use that in Android mobile too means When I am not using the TV can I use the same account in mobile or Tablet .
That depends on the owner who has given u the account..the account allows for 2 device login but the owner allows u or not only he can tell u...if it's ur own account then u can login in 2 devices....
For tv there is no need of password for activation of account barring few os like droidlogic os devices likes of binge plus boxes where we need password for login like mobiles and tablets laptop...

That depends on the owner who has given u the account..the account allows for 2 device login but the owner allows u or not only he can tell u...if it's ur own account then u can login in 2 devices....
For tv there is no need of password for activation of account barring few os like droidlogic os devices likes of binge plus boxes where we need password for login like mobiles and tablets laptop...
Thanks. I am still confused. If I take only 1 screen( 200 Rs as per website ) where it says TV, Tablet, Mobile etc can that account which Netflix gives I will be able to login in my android mobile or tablet and use there ( I guess simultaneously it will not allow as it says 1 device only ) but when I am not using in my TV, the same I can use and login in my mobile or tablet. Is the understanding correct.

Thanks. I am still confused. If I take only 1 screen( 200 Rs as per website ) where it says TV, Tablet, Mobile etc can that account which Netflix gives I will be able to login in my android mobile or tablet and use there ( I guess simultaneously it will not allow as it says 1 device only ) but when I am not using in my TV, the same I can use and login in my mobile or tablet. Is the understanding correct.
If u have legitimate password then u can login in multiple devices...although it's actual scam/ violating the t&c of buying....😀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock